Massage therapy does more than make you feel good, it can actually help your body achieve balance and health. Massage therapy offers a natural treatment approach which actually relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our massage therapists provide specific massage and muscular therapy that is complimentary to their chiropractic care. Each massage therapy plan is tailored to meet the patient's unique pain condition or injury. The benefits of massage therapy may include the increase of blood circulation, a localized reduction in swelling and the relaxation of muscles.
Massage has been known to relieve muscle pain and spasms, increase a patient's range of motion, while also aiding in a patient's recovery. Some investigative studies have even indicated that a single session of massage may help boost your immune system!
Our Licensed Massage Therapists are skilled in several style of massage. During your consultation, you'll be evaluated based on your specific concerns. This information is communicated directly to your Massage Therapist who will administer a customized massage utilizing the style of massage therapy that fits your specific needs to treat your stress, tension, aches, and to speed wellness.
Benefits of massage therapy: The benefits of massage therapy are well documented. For centuries, massage therapy has been known to heal many painful conditions. A few benefits of massage therapy include relief from joint and muscle pain, increased blood circulation, plus stress and depression reduction. Massage Therapy has also known for its ability to detoxify and remove waste and toxins from the body. Massage therapy has the ability to bring the body to its natural state with increased healing capabilities.
For preventative health: Consistent manual massage, at least once per month, has a preventative effect. A comprehensive wellness approach that includes nutrition, massage therapy, exercise and overall chiropractic care helps to prevent the body and mind from disease. A monthly massage regimen will significantly relieve stress and minimizing pain and injury. In addition, your body will be better able to resist disease.
Recommended for: Massage Therapy is recommended for several conditions and illnesses.
Choose from the following Massage services:
- Aromatouch Technique - Restores your balance by addressing your stress, toxin insult, inflammatory response and autonomic imbalance read more
- Bamboo Massage (Mu-Xing) - Warm bamboo and rosewood tools are used to perform deep tissue massage read more
- Craniosacral Therapy - A gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system read more
- Myofascial - Gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion read more
- Pregnancy Massage - Found to reduce stress, decrease swelling in the arms and legs, and relieve aches and pains in muscles and joints read more
- Raindrop Therapy - Brings total balance, harmony, and body wellness – mental, physical, and emotional read more
- Reiki - Stimulates the body’s own innate ability to heal the root of the problem, promoting holistic balancing of the body, mind and spirit read more
- SBW Reflexology Massage - Relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the body read more
- Sports Massage - Assists training, prevent injury and reduce recovery time in athletes of various sports read more
- Therapeutic Massage - Benefits include greater flexibility, deeper and easier breathing, improved blood circulation, reduced . . . read more
- Zero Balancing - Uses skilled touch to address the relationship between energy and structure read more